1 bedroom Apartment for rent: St Patricks Close, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11
Tuesday 17 May 2022
A well presented ground floor apartment set in a convenient location. Set in a popular cul de sac off Charity Crescent, this property provides easy access to the many facilities that the town offers and has a variety of amenities close by. NO PETS PLEASE.
This ground floor apartment has electric heating and comprises:
Living Room 11'10 x 11'6 (3.61m x 3.51m): This is a good sized room with a double glazed window and a night storage heater. There is a cupboard that can be used for storage and also a cupboard housing the immersion heater.
Kitchen 10'10 x 5'9 (3.3m x 1.75m): A range of grey wall and floor cupboards with fitted electric cooker and hob. Stainless steel single drainer sink, breakfast bar, double glazed window and night storage heater.
One Bedroom 9'6 x 8'7 (2.9m x 2.62m): Sliding door fitted wardrobe and night storage heater.
Bathroom: the suite comprises low level WC, wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over.
There is an allocated parking space for the flat.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR PROSPECTIVE TENANTS
1. Any adult who is to occupy the property will be required to have their name on the tenancy agreement. Similarly anyone acting as Guarantor will also be named on the agreement.
2. All prospective tenants are required to complete individual reference applications.
3. All applicants must supply proof of identification by way of copy of Passport or Driving Licence (or both) plus a copy of a Utility Bill, Bank Statement or some other documentary evidence of Identification addressed to them at their current address.
4. All lettings are subject to satisfactory references being obtained through a professional Credit Agency.
5. A fee of £150.00 is required to hold the property. This fee allows a 14 day period to suspend marketing whilst references are being processed and is non refundable should your application fail due to false declaration. Should your application be successful the £150 will be refunded to you.
6. On commencement of tenancy the tenant/s is/are responsible for payment in advance as follows:
1 months rent
Deposit equating to 1 months rent plus £100.
7. The balance of monies owed before the commencement of the tenancy can be paid in the following ways: Cash, Cheque (We would require at least 5 clear working days in advance of first day of intended tenancy to allow the cheque to clear) or via internet bank transfer.
8. The tenant/s is/are responsible for paying Council Tax, Water, Electricity, Gas and Telephone Charges.
We require future rents to be paid by Standing Order.
9. The tenant/s is/are advised to insure their own personal possessions and also insure against any accidental damage caused by the tenant/s to any furniture, fixtures and fittings at the property as described in the agreement.