3 bedroom Semi-Detached House for rent: Larkspur Drive, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11
Thursday 01 October 2020
This modern three bedroom semi detached home enjoys an enviable westerly facing rear garden and is located in a popular residential cul de sac.
An obscure door opens to
Entrance Hall: having radiator,telephone point, wooden floor, stairs to first floor and door to:
Living Room 16'0 x 10'5 (4.88m x 3.18m): with a Upvc double glazed window to the front, radiators, wooden floor, television point, understairs storage cupboard and door to:
Kitchen Diner 13'6 x 8'8 (4.11m x 2.64m): having Upvc double glazed window to the rear, Upvc double glazed door to the garden, radiator and wall mounted gas fired boiler. The kitchen is fitted with a selection of wall and base units with work surfaces and tiled returns. There is a stainless steel sink unit, cooker and fridge freezer, washing machine and slimline dishwasher. These appliances are being left by the Landlord but will not be repaired or replaced by the Landlord. The tenant will need to remove the appliances if necessary.
First Floor Landing: with access to loft space, door to airing cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One 10'6 x 8'10 (3.2m x 2.69m): having Upvc double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10'0 x 5'6 plus recess (3.05m x 1.68m): with Upvc double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7'0 x 5'9 plus recess (2.13m x 1.75m): having Upvc double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bathroom: with Upvc obscure window to the side, radiator, extractor fan and suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a panel bath.
Outside. The front garden is laid to lawn with a tarmac driveway that provides off road parking and leads to the Garage 17'5 x 8'6 (5.31m x 2.59m) having up and over door, power light, eaves storage and a Upvc obscure door to the garden. The rear garden has a paved seating area that leads to an area of lawn.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR PROSPECTIVE TENANTS
1. Any adult who is to occupy the property will be required to have their name on the tenancy agreement. Similarly any one acting as Guarantor will also be named on the agreement.
2. All prospective tenants are required to complete individual reference applications.
3. All applicants must supply proof of identification by way of copy of Passport or Driving Licence (or both) plus a copy of a Utility Bill, Bank Statement or some other documentary evidence of Identification addressed to them at their current address.
4. All lettings are subject to satisfactory references being obtained through a professional Credit Agency. A fee of £75plus vat (total £90) for processing each application and is payable at the time of referencing and is non refundable
5. A non refundable fee of £150.00 is required to hold the property. This fee allows a 14 day period to suspend marketing whilst references are being processed and is non refundable should your application be unsuccessful. Should your application be successful the £150 will be deducted from monies due upon commencement of the tenancy.
6. On commencement of tenancy the tenant/s is/are responsible for payment in advance as follows:
1 months rent
Deposit equating to 1 months rent plus £100.
Fee for the preparation of tenancy agreement equating to £150 plus vat (total £180). *
Registration of deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme £30 plus vat (£36)
* This could vary if prepared by landlord’s solicitors who would obviously have their own scale of charges for doing so.
7. The balance of monies owed before the commencement of the tenancy can be paid in the following ways: Cash, Cheque (We would require at least 5 clear working days in advance of first day of intended tenancy to allow the cheque to clear)or via internet bank transfer.
8. The tenant/s is/are responsible for paying Council Tax, Water, Electricity, Gas and Telephone Charges.
We require future rents to be paid by Standing Order.
9. The tenant/s is/are advised to insure their own personal possessions and also insure against any accidental damage caused by the tenant/s to any furniture,fixtures and fittings at the property as described in the agreement.
Gusterson Palmer & James
7 Merstow Green
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen diner, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas heating, off road parking, garage and gardens to the front and rear.